Vertical farming has taken a foothold in the Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) industry for both cannabis and food crops. While this delivers numerous benefits, it also comes with unique issues, including microclimates and lack of efficient or complete drainage. The Dual Draft Integrated Airflow System features a novel design that integrates an advanced airflow duct system directly into the plant tray, moving air through the plant canopy from below, as well as down onto the plants from above.
- Financing Efficiency November 12, 2022
- The Science of Airflow: Plant Stomata 101 November 12, 2022
- Cultivation Kaizen: How Embracing ‘Change for the Better’ in Your Cultivation Environment Can Improve Yield, Quality, Consistency, and Plant Health November 12, 2022
- MENAFN: Dual Draft Partners With Cultivation Warehouse To Provide Under-Canopy And Over-Canopy Integrated Airflow Solutions August 22, 2022
- MG Magazine: Southern Sky Brands Selects the Dual Draft Integrated Airflow System for a State-of-the-Art Mississippi Cultivation Facility May 27, 2022