Vertical farming has taken a foothold in the Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) industry for both cannabis and food crops. While this delivers numerous benefits, it also comes with unique issues, including microclimates and lack of efficient or complete drainage. The Dual Draft Integrated Airflow System features a novel design that integrates an advanced airflow duct system directly into the plant tray, moving air through the plant canopy from below, as well as down onto the plants from above.
- What are the Benefits of Under-Canopy Airflow? May 18, 2023
- The Importance of Airflow in Vertical Farming April 25, 2023
- Cannabis Brands Are Rooted In Cultivation April 19, 2023
- MMJ Daily: Economic and Competitive Forces Challenge Cannabis Cultivators to Innovate April 12, 2023
- EIN Presswire: Dual Draft Integrated Airflow Brings Expertise on Financing Cannabis Cultivation Technology to Benzinga Cannabis Capital April 6, 2023