Stomata are pores located under the leaves and connect air space inside the leaf filled with water vapor and CO2 gas with the air around the leaf. The air surrounding the leaf is made up of several layers, including a microclimate layer that is primarily still air that has no movement. Dual Draft Integrated Airflow provides consistent under-canopy and over-canopy airflow, homogenizing the environment, opening the stomata and increasing transpiration.
- Dual Draft Integrated Airflow to Be Featured on Season 3 of the Discovery Series “Growing Belushi” March 21, 2023
- EIN Presswire: Dual Draft Integrated Airflow Brings Science-Based Innovation to New England Cannabis Convention March 10-12, 2023 March 8, 2023
- Grow Sessions: The Impact of Air Flow in Your Vertical Farm February 17, 2023
- Cultivation Warehouse: Vendor Spotlight on Dual Draft February 16, 2023
- Benzinga’s Cannabis Insider: Discussing Opportunities, Challenges In The Space February 13, 2023
- News (8)
- Uncategorized (11)