Stomata are pores located under the leaves and connect air space inside the leaf filled with water vapor and CO2 gas with the air around the leaf. The air surrounding the leaf is made up of several layers, including a microclimate layer that is primarily still air that has no movement. Dual Draft Integrated Airflow provides consistent under-canopy and over-canopy airflow, homogenizing the environment, opening the stomata and increasing transpiration.
- What are the Benefits of Under-Canopy Airflow? May 18, 2023
- The Importance of Airflow in Vertical Farming April 25, 2023
- Cannabis Brands Are Rooted In Cultivation April 19, 2023
- MMJ Daily: Economic and Competitive Forces Challenge Cannabis Cultivators to Innovate April 12, 2023
- EIN Presswire: Dual Draft Integrated Airflow Brings Expertise on Financing Cannabis Cultivation Technology to Benzinga Cannabis Capital April 6, 2023