Stomata are pores located under the leaves and connect air space inside the leaf filled with water vapor and CO2 gas with the air around the leaf. The air surrounding the leaf is made up of several layers, including a microclimate layer that is primarily still air that has no movement. Dual Draft Integrated Airflow provides consistent under-canopy and over-canopy airflow, homogenizing the environment, opening the stomata and increasing transpiration.
- Financing Efficiency November 12, 2022
- The Science of Airflow: Plant Stomata 101 November 12, 2022
- Cultivation Kaizen: How Embracing ‘Change for the Better’ in Your Cultivation Environment Can Improve Yield, Quality, Consistency, and Plant Health November 12, 2022
- MENAFN: Dual Draft Partners With Cultivation Warehouse To Provide Under-Canopy And Over-Canopy Integrated Airflow Solutions August 22, 2022
- MG Magazine: Southern Sky Brands Selects the Dual Draft Integrated Airflow System for a State-of-the-Art Mississippi Cultivation Facility May 27, 2022