There is a lot of talk in the news about CEA operations, indoor farms, vertical farms, and even greenhouse operations closing their doors, facing economic uncertainty, and generally not living up to expectations–particularly investor expectations. NYC AgTech Week even hosted a panel discussion titled “Failed Farms.” While stories of failed farms in the emerging indoor, high-tech produce industry are garnering quite a bit of attention, the cannabis side of the business is experiencing similar issues,” shares Mark Doherty, COO of Dual Draft.
- What are the Benefits of Under-Canopy Airflow? May 18, 2023
- The Importance of Airflow in Vertical Farming April 25, 2023
- Cannabis Brands Are Rooted In Cultivation April 19, 2023
- MMJ Daily: Economic and Competitive Forces Challenge Cannabis Cultivators to Innovate April 12, 2023
- EIN Presswire: Dual Draft Integrated Airflow Brings Expertise on Financing Cannabis Cultivation Technology to Benzinga Cannabis Capital April 6, 2023