The type and placement of racking systems can create microclimates and drainage issues, both of which can result in reduced yield, crop inconsistency, and the diminished quality of finished plants. Achieving consistent airflow within the canopy envelope is a critical design issue both to mitigate microclimates and ensure optimal under canopy air distribution. Traditional designs focused on over canopy airflow, either through oscillating fans mounted on the rack uprights or room walls. Dual Draft Integrated Airflow was developed and patented by Integrated Hydro Solutions, a California product development firm, specifically to address these issues.
- What are the Benefits of Under-Canopy Airflow? May 18, 2023
- The Importance of Airflow in Vertical Farming April 25, 2023
- Cannabis Brands Are Rooted In Cultivation April 19, 2023
- MMJ Daily: Economic and Competitive Forces Challenge Cannabis Cultivators to Innovate April 12, 2023
- EIN Presswire: Dual Draft Integrated Airflow Brings Expertise on Financing Cannabis Cultivation Technology to Benzinga Cannabis Capital April 6, 2023