On the latest episode of Grow Sessions, Mark Doherty, COO of Dual Draft, chatted about the benefits of vertical farming and the problems associated with airflow in a cultivation facility. The passage of air in and over each rack in a vertical farm provides unique obstacles. Poor airflow in a grow room can result in poor quality crops and result in low yields. Air flow also controls other environmental conditions like temperature and humidity.
- What are the Benefits of Under-Canopy Airflow? May 18, 2023
- The Importance of Airflow in Vertical Farming April 25, 2023
- Cannabis Brands Are Rooted In Cultivation April 19, 2023
- MMJ Daily: Economic and Competitive Forces Challenge Cannabis Cultivators to Innovate April 12, 2023
- EIN Presswire: Dual Draft Integrated Airflow Brings Expertise on Financing Cannabis Cultivation Technology to Benzinga Cannabis Capital April 6, 2023