It’s no secret that today’s cannabis industry is a crowded landscape for growers, with many mid-size and smaller players struggling against the headwinds of price compression. Adding to the difficulties is that the SAFE Banking Act has yet to pass the full U.S. Congress, depriving the industry of a clear financial framework under which to operate. The lack of federal reform, combined with resulting price compression, is creating additional financial constraints for growers seeking capital investments to improve their operations and, more importantly, their product. The primary challenge for many growers these days is to go from merely staying alive in the cannabis industry to truly thriving in it.
- What are the Benefits of Under-Canopy Airflow? May 18, 2023
- The Importance of Airflow in Vertical Farming April 25, 2023
- Cannabis Brands Are Rooted In Cultivation April 19, 2023
- MMJ Daily: Economic and Competitive Forces Challenge Cannabis Cultivators to Innovate April 12, 2023
- EIN Presswire: Dual Draft Integrated Airflow Brings Expertise on Financing Cannabis Cultivation Technology to Benzinga Cannabis Capital April 6, 2023